Followers

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #404

Good Morning Friends,

I'm so glad you have joined me for this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

My card is featuring Jesse boy bear from Bugaboo. He was a Friday Freebie a few weeks ago but you can still purchase him if you like right here.

Another quick card for the boy birthday card stash. I will add a sentiment to the inside or add the year on the outside before we give it to a friend.

Thanks for joining me and please stop by the rest of the design teams blogs to see what they created this week. 

4 comments:

  1. This little guy is adorable!
    I love the embossing on the blue!! What is that folder called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! I love that embossed background in blue - perfectly masculine for a little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I'm with Debbie who makes that folder? It's perfect for guy cards! Which I need all the help I can get with. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for building your boy stash - I love this adorable little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete